e-mail jammed

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:16:19 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "J. McIntyre" <az261@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Jean. You can always log in to the Chebucto WebMail and use it
from any place. Open a web browser and go to http://chebucto.ca/

 	Log in to the WebMail you'll see there. You can then see the
message and either save the mail to another folder in your mail and keep
it there (you have lots of space there) or just delete it completely.

 	To save the letter, click on the checkbox next to it. At the top
of the list of emails in the middle you'll see:

Move | Copy  |Messages to   |

Click on Messages to, it's a drop down menu and you'll see a list of your
current mail folders and the option to create a New Folder if you like.
Select where you want to save the message then click on the word Move. The
checked message(s) will now be moved out of the Inbox. Your POP3 mail
download will now work with the over-size messages out of the way.

 	The other alternative is to delete the message completely without
saving it. To do that in Webmail, click the checkbox next to the message
you want to delete. At the top of the list of mail on the left side you'll
see Delete. Click on Delete and the letter will be greyed out and a little
picture of a garbage can will appear next to the checkbox on the message.
On the top right of the messages you will see a link called Purge Deleted.
Click on this and the message(s) you've marked as Deleted will be
permanently erased.