missing emails

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:05:44 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Douglas Fevens <ak746@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca, postmaster@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Douglas,

    We received your email fine.

    Your concern has been passed along to our Postmaster to check for any
potential problems.  We have had no other recent complaints re: missing
mail that couldn't be explained.  Have you checked your JUNKMAIL folder,
just in case.  Occasionally, email from certain services like Yahoo will
put an ad at the bottom of an email to help defray the cost of the free
service and a spam filter may pick up on the ad, interpret it as spam, and
move the email to JUNKMAIL.

CCN Help