name change

Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:34:33 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Dale Marilyn Crory <dcrory@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Dale. Congratulations. When you get your name changed, send in
a photocopy of your updated ID to the office: office@chebucto.ns.ca or

Chebucto Community Net
Room 125, Chase Building
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 3J5

  - and we'll update our records. This will update things Chebucto but if
you use your own mail program - Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows
Mail, etc. - then you'll need to change your name in your mail program
yourself.