seamonkey

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 01:14:06 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Dragon and Butterfly Tattoo <dbtattoo@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi James. My best suggestion would be to uninstall SeaMonkey from
Control Panel then go to the SeaMonkey website and download a fresh one:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

Current version as of this writing is 2.0.4.

 	When reinstalling, choose to create a new profile rather than
trying to recover the old one, in case it was something corrupted in the
old profile that made old SeaMonkey crap itself.

 	Reboot for good luck and cross your fingers. If this doesn't fix
things, copy down the exact error message you get, send it to userhelp
and we'll go from there.