need help

Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:58:08 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Sheila Gordon <sgordon@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Sheila. From the sounds of it you have an email in your inbox
that is too large to download using POP3.

 	You can try to see if there is a setting in your email program to
increase the amount of time the mail program will wait before timing out.
This would likely be found under an Options or Preferences menu item in
the program.

 	Failing that, use your web browser to go to http://chebucto.ca and
log in to Webmail. You can try downloading the large attachment using
Webmail or at the very least you'd be able to move the file to another
email folder and/or delete the message with the large attachment from your
inbox. Once this message is no longer in your inbox you'll be able to
download your mail with POP3 without trouble again.