my login failed

Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:50:24 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: David Wimberly <davidwimberly@eastlink.ca>

 	Hi David. Your account is expired since it wasn't renewed back in
January. When/if you do renew it, we will have to change the password
before it gets reactivated since you posted it to a public mailing list.
For future reference, don't give out your Chebucto mail password over
email to *ANYONE* *EVER*. Criminals are always on the lookout for
passwords on non-spam-blocked servers.