server problems AGAIN?

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:02:24 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: J Squires <jsquires@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Jessica,

    I'm curious as to why you're not using the mail service available from
your current ISP in Gatineau?  You could tell TBird to pop that mailbox
and put a forwarding address in your account at CCN and all your mail
would go to your Gatineau account.  That way, people sending email to your
CCN account would still be able reach you through forwarding.

CCN Help