chebucto password

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:15:45 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Bev Levy <bevlevy@eastlink.ca>
cc: Bev Levy <ai517@chebucto.ns.ca>, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bev,

    Are you using the correct passwords?

    PLUS uses your USERID and one password.  Your mail (being located on a
different server) uses your USERID and a different password.  This is for
security reasons.  With two passwords, someone is less likely to obtain
both passwords.  If you use the wrong password for either one, you will
experience a failure to connect.

    If you need your passwords reset, contact the office at 494-2449
weekdays between 1 and 5 p.m. and, once the staff has verified your
identity, they can reset your passwords.

CCN Help