Mail Access Problem

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:23:42 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Bob Rogers <bobr@hfx.eastlink.ca>
cc: "Robert D.Rogers" <aa881@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Hi Bob,

    If your problem occured this weekend, there was a fire at Dal and we
were offline for some time.

    From our MOTD:

    *** A fire in the Dalhousie Life Science Centre Saturday night created
flooding in the basement of the Chase Building.  All Chebucto services
were offline as rising water caused machine room power to go out.

    All Chebucto services were back online by early Sunday evening.

    The Chebucto office will be open for business as usual Monday afternoon
at 1 PM.  The Chase Building basement is closed while repair crews work.

    If your problem is continuing, contact the office at 494-2449 weekdays
between 1 and 5 p.m. to have your passwords reset, if needed.  The staff
will first have to verify your identity.

    This reply has also been sent to our postmaster team for their
information.

CCN Help