Info.

Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 00:58:49 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Joan Thorne <thorne@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca, office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Joan,

    If you live in the Halifax southend, you may already be able to access
the high speed wireless service now.  It will expand in area as we create
more host nodes (folks like yourself in a neighbourhood willing to host a
special computer to receive and bounce the wireless signal along).  Node
hosts get their accounts for 50% off and a CCN wireless user pays the same
as a PLUS user; and you get all three accounts for the price of one; the
text account, the PLUS account and the wireless high speed account.

    Unfortunately, we don't have the physical infastructure to offer wide
spread wireless and high speed yet but we're working on some projects to
expand the service.  More info on these projects can be found on our
website: www.chebucto.ca/.

CCN Help