Connecting via new laptop...

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 01:43:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    Those are minor problems which just need adjustment.  I use PuTTY when
I 'ssh' in from a friend's Eastlink account and everything works normal in
my Lynx setup.

    It's possible the library systems may be limited in some respects, as
they tightly control what you can access.  It's possible using PuTTY on
one of those systems may not work as well as on your home system.

    When you get your laptop up and running, let us know how things work
out and may we can offer some tweaks if you're still having problems.

Tony @ CCN Help