Need I worry?

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:39:23 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros Prechtl <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Ambros,

    Just another scam.  Delete it and forget about it.

    They're hoping that some unsuspecting people will actually dispute the
claim and log into their 'special' link and submit personal information
that they can steal.  It's just anoher slant on the old 'renew your
password and userid info to protect your webmail update' baloney.

Tony @ CCN Help