Webmail scam mailings...

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 21:01:00 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:07:01 -0400
From: Andrew D Wright <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: CHEBUCTO.NS.CA WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT UPDATE/MAINTENANCE OF
              USER ACCOUNT

 	Hi Malcolm. It's worse than that even. These particular messages
are getting past our filters /because/ they come from GMail. GMail
authenticates its mail using a digital key system that keeps the
spam score of these letters below the spam score threshold.

 	I've reported these to GMail repeatedly without result. Google says
they do no evil in their press, but in real life, not so much. You
can find the difficult to locate and inconvenient to use GMail abuse
reporting page here:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=abuse&rd=1

Please feel free to report these emails yourself.