passwords and address

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:19:45 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Perritt <findhorn@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Michael,

    Chebucto uses only two passwords; one for the initial connection to
PLUS and a second one used for mail and the text service service, since
both reside on the same computer.

    If you have more passwords than that, there is something wrong that you
need to look into, as it is not a Chebucto thing.  Your email program,
Thunderbird, only needs the two passwords; the first one to allow it to
connect to Chebucto and the second one to allow it to retrieve your mail.
You can't get better security than that.

    Your email address is: findhorn@chebucto.ns.ca

    A copy of this email is being sent to the office, for their
information.

CCN Help