Shrinking Video

Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:11:02 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Shotokai Society <shotokai@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi James. Best thing with anything that is a large filesize is to
upload it to a website, then email the web address of the file to people.
Email isn't built to handle large attachments well; everything has to be
converted to text, which increases the size of the download by half again
over the original file.

 	When you send the web address, people can download the file with
their web browsers, which will go faster than an email client downloading
a much larger attachment.