Dear Chebucto.ns.ca User

Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:23:01 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

         Hi Sandy. Thanks for forwarding this phishing email to us. As you
correctly pointed out, this is a fake email from criminals trying to get
access to Chebucto accounts.

         We will *NEVER* ask you for a password in an email. Only crooks
will do this. If they get your password they will steal all your personal
information and your contacts, and they will send out hundreds of
thousands of junk emails WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM getting Chebucto email
blocked all over the Internet.

         NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR CHEBUCTO PASSWORD TO ANYONE.

         We will put alerts on our Message of the Day:

http://chebucto.ca/motd

and on our (new) Twitter feed, which is available at all times even if our
main server is not available:

http://twitter.com/ChebuctoCommNet