No incoming mail

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:20:32 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jim Rice <jrice@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Jim,

    We have a slightly buggy hard drive on the mail server which is
awaiting replacement.  When it acts up a bit every now and then, mail
from outside of Chebucto is temporarily held on another system.  Chebucto
mail still goes through as it's local but the outside mail is held until
it receives a signal that it is safe to send it through.  We can assure
you that no incoming/outgoing mail is lost during these times; just a
delay for safety sake.  We hope to have the new hard drive soon.

    Thank you for your continued patience on this.

CCN Help