require telephone assistance to assist connecting an existing

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:34:39 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Aldee <all.night@ns.sympatico.ca>

 	Hi Aldee. I left a message on your number. I can drop round this
evening to set up the computer but Windows XP is very problematic.
Basically Ms Vandermolen is on borrowed time using that computer as
Windows XP is a dead Operating System and there is no way to make it safe.
I can set up her computer on the understanding that she should upgrade to
a newer supported Operating System at the earliest opportunity and should
her computer become a problem, infecting others, etc., we would
permanently cut its access.

 	There is more on this here:

https://plus.google.com/109471644185457910515/posts/P2h3krckYsA

 	Sometime around 7:30 pm this evening all right? Please reply to
office@chebucto.ns.ca.