Not able to connect

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:55:32 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. Yes, we're getting pounded on by Chinese hackers
attempting to break into our systems. More than 33,000 login attempts from
them so far this morning. The attacks are coming from multiple sources so
it's difficult to block. Sooner or later they'll get bored with us and
move on. There's really nothing here for them, we're too poor to have
anything they'd need except maybe another compromised server to use to
attack others and they can find easier targets than us to do that.