Address block

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 21:20:51 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. Neither PINE or our Webmail have the capability to block
individual addresses and we don't manually block individual email
addresses. We found that such settings invited major trouble as people
would block every one-off spam email address they received and wound up
taxing the mail system checking new incoming email against very long lists
of addresses they'd never see again.

 	You can set up email filters of your own however in third party
email programs such as Mozilla Thunderbird. You could specify a specific
email address' mail gets auto-deleted or put in a folder for review or
anything you want. Since these filters would run on your own computer you
could filter anything without impacting the email service of other users.
Consult the Help documentation of your third party mail client for
instructions on how to set up filters. On Mozilla Thunderbird, the process
is pretty straight-forward.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Filters_(Thunderbird)