No Connection Again!

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 19:21:44 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Nanci Ahern <nanciahern@gmail.com>

 	Hi Nancy. Sorry for the difficulties you're having but I was in
the office Friday 1 PM to 4:30 PM when I left half an hour early to get to
a parcel depot on the other side of town.

 	While we are building Manors Project access to several North-end
Manors I will frequently be late to the office but will usually be there
between 3 and 5 PM.

 	Your Chebucto Plus membership expired June 2nd and would be $125
to renew for another year. We sent notices May 5th, May 19th and June 2nd
to your Chebucto account mailbox. We strongly recommend checking your
Chebucto mailbox and we give the option to forward Chebucto mail to an
account you do use should you decide you do not want to use our mail.
Chebucto's email is much more private and secure than free services like
GMail where your information and email contents are sold to third parties.

 	Our Chebucto Wireless system is not only working, we've recently
increased its speed at no extra cost to anyone to 10 Mbps upload and
download. This makes you one of 309 people in North America able to get
the lowest cost fastest residential highspeed service on this continent.

 	Should you decide to renew your membership, the notices sent to
your Chebucto mailbox contain complete information on payment options and
methods.