Tiny webmail text-firefox only

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 14:36:48 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. Firefox can remember resize settings for individual
websites so you've obviously accidentally resized the Webmail page. In
Firefox to make a page bigger, hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and
tap the + key. Each tap will make the page bigger. To make a page smaller,
hold down the Ctrl key and tap the - key.