Freenet User Account

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:29:10 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Chaban, Peter" <Chaban.Peter@fleetway.ca>

---559023410-1932422408-1438032550=:26765

 =09Hi Peter. Sorry but all traces of that account are long gone from=20
our server.

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015, Chaban, Peter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Way back in the mid 90=FF=FFs I had a Chebucto Freenet user account and I=
 was wondering if it still existed on your system. My login name at that ti=
me was af778. My guess is that it=FF=FFs been long deleted, however I thoug=
ht I=FF=FFd check with you to see if it still existed. I am not interested =
in reopening it if it does not exist, I am only interested in seeing if the=
re are any ancient emails of mine in there. If it=FF=FFs gone, no worries.

> My name is Peter Chaban and at that time I would have lived at 66 Maplewo=
od Drive in Timberlea.

> Thanks,
> Peter
>

> Disclaimer
> This e-mail contains confidential information intended only for the perso=
n(s) to whom it is addressed. It may also be privileged or otherwise protec=
ted by other legal principles. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, disseminat=
ion or copying, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you are not=
 the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete th=
is e-mail and any attachments from your computer system and records. Thank =
you.

> Avis de non-responsabilit=E9
> Ce courriel contient des informations confidentielles uniquement destin=
=E9es =E0 la ou les personnes =E0 qui il est adress=E9. Il se peut =E9galem=
ent que ce message soit prot=E9g=E9 par privil=E8ge ou autrement prot=E9g=
=E9 par d=FF=FFautres principes l=E9gaux. Toute divulgation, utilisation, d=
iss=E9mination ou copie non autoris=E9e, de tout ou d=FF=FFune partie de ce=
 courriel, est strictement interdite. Si vous n=FF=FF=EAtes pas le destinat=
aire pr=E9vu, veuillez en avertir imm=E9diatement l=FF=FFexp=E9diteur et su=
pprimer ce courriel ainsi que toute pi=E8ce jointe =E9ventuelle de votre or=
dinateur et de vos dossiers. Merci.

---559023410-1932422408-1438032550=:26765--