Pesticide regulation: leaving out the rest of NS (fwd)

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:21:38 -0400 (AST)
From: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Helen Jones <hjones@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Sustainable-Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

This message shuld also be sent out to the Sustainable-Maritimes
<sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca> list which has over 100 members across the
province, many in not in Metro and most dedicated environmentalists.
There are also several other similiar lists this could be posted to, such
as the Oceans Caucus List and the the NSEN list.  With your permission I
will post it to those lists.  But why don't you post it to the
Sustainable-Maritimes <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca> list yourself?  I will
only pass on your comments if you agree, so please reply quickly back.
Jan is also on many other lists, including the ones I already mentioned
and who knows how many others, so asking her to also do this would be
useful.

David