An overblown response

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:52:06 -0400 (AST)
From: "David M. Wimberly" <ag487@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Owen Hertzman <hertzman@atm.dal.ca>
cc: kchishol <kchishol@fox.nstn.ca>, "sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca" <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>

And imagine the even more profound effects if that same magic dust were
to make all of humankind not only live in a method that is completely
sustainable, but even in a way as to repair the damage our species has
done to this wonderful blue-green planet.

                                  David Wimberly
                               ag487@chebucto.ns.ca
                               Halifax, Nova Scotia
                    http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/6847/

              "Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo" Virgil
                 (If heaven I cannot bend, then hell I'll stir.)