sust-mar: Wildlife Fest: September 21, 2003

To: sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Anna McCarron <amcarron@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:41:10 -0400

Your message didn't get posted on sust-mar? Probably it contained html coding.
Use your "Format" pull-down menu to switch to plain text format.
Hey all Wildlife enthusiasts!

The 3rd annual Nova Scotia Wildlife Festival will take place again at
Fisherman's Cove, Eastern Passage, on September 21, 2003 11AM - 6PM.

This event is "a celebration of the natural world". Included in this year's
festival is:
Music and Entertainment, Wildlife Artists and Photographers, Wildlife
Displays and Demonstrations, Outdoor Gear and Clothing, Family Fun, Food and
Games, Boat Rides and Nature Walks. There is also a beautiful view of
McNab's Island from this location - you can practically reach out and touch
it. Also, there is usually a wonderful show of shorebirds filling up at
Fisherman's Cove for their migration south.

Come one and all to the 3rd annual Wildlife Fest!

For more information check out the web page at www.nswildlifefestival.com

If you are interested in helping to promote this event, I have a pdf. format
of a poster that I would be happy to send you. Just let me know.

See you there.

Anna

Anna McCarron
19 Thompson Drive
Wellington, NS B2T 1J4
phone / fax: (902) 861-3624

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca