sust-mar: Natural Step News for Halifax

From: "Roger Davies" <daisies@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Sustainable Maritimes" <sust-mar@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:39:10 -0300

Tip: Your message to SUST-MAR must be html-free.  So, BEFORE you hit SEND, please go to your "Format" pull-down menu and select "Plain text."  In OE, select "Tools/Options/Send/"Plain Text"/Apply/Close." Thanks!

                               .
Halifax
We recently completed a base-line sustainability analysis of Halifax
Regional Municipality's (HRM's) operations, in collaboration with
several different departments. The full report can be found at our
website in the resource section, or by using the following link:
http://www.naturalstep.ca/articles/HRM%20SA%20Final.pdf .

We have also developed a set of "green procurement" guidelines for
Halifax Regional Municipality staff to help them assess the
sustainability of a product or service and choose the most flexible
decision platform.  For more information, please see our website at
http://www.naturalstep.ca.

Did a friend forward this to you?  Join sust-mar yourself!
Just send 'subscribe sust-mar' to mailto:majordomo@chebucto.ca