Amiga Communications Software
- Term 4.6 (newest update)
- Term is a freeware telecommuncations program designed for use with
any Amiga computer running KickStart 2.04 or higher. It's
- Fast built in VT-220 emulation
- Support for custom terminal emulation modules
- Operates in any display environment, supports all screen display modes
- Support for file transfer modules (XPR standard)
- File and printer capturing functions
- Review Bufffer support
- Powerful phonebook and dialing functions
- Built-in ARexx interface
- Login Script learn mode
- Built-in keyword/response parser; makes Term to respond to BBS
prompts without having to program the ARexx interface
- AmiTCP/IP is the first publicly available TCP/IP protocol stack for
the SANA-II interface. AmiTCP/IP provides an application level socket
interface to the Internet protocol suite as an Amiga shared library.
- Terminus version 2.0e
- Terminus 2.0, a highly capable and flexible,
if not seasoned telecommunications tool for the Amiga personal computer
system. Terminus is a completely rewritten replacement for JR-Comm 1.02a.
It is not an update.
The following are some of the major features present in Terminus 2.0.
- Reentrant program design for multiple sessions using 1 copy of program
code in ram.
- All internal functions multitask.
- Can be iconified.
- The entire program is keyboard navigable.
- Automated script record feature to create login scripts.
- ARexx and XPR support.
- Display system uses custom scroll routines for fast scroll
rates and interleaved bitmaps to eliminate flicker during
scrolling without the need for a 68020 or higher cpu.
- TTY, AMIGA, IBM COLOR/MONO, VT52, VT102 AND VT220 terminal
emulations. All emulations are as complete and as accurate as possible.
- Console definition files to easily change Terminus between
different terminal configurations.
- XMODEM, XMODEM-CRC, XMODEM-1k, YMODEM, YMODEM-1k, YMODEM-g
and ZMODEM file transfer protocols included internally for
fast throughput rates. XPR support for other less used
- ChipMiser option for systems with limited chip ram space.
- Integral remote CLI/Shell feature.
- Phonebook entry support for multiple number systems with upto 4
numbers per entry.
Get your own Chebucto account
Look here for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access