Atari 400/800/XL/XE Compression & Conversion Software
- AtariDSK v1.2 by Matthias Riechl
- A program for PCs that allows you to access Atari floppy disks in
double density (180k). All you need is a PC with a 5.25" floppy drive.
Features of this tool are menu driven user interface, read, write and
format Atari disks on the PC and a small size (only 35k). Use an
unzipping program to open the file and read the ataridsk.doc for
- AtariDSK v1.0 by Charles Marslett
- An older version of the utility program that allows you to read,
write and format diskettes on an IBM PC or compatible in the MYDOS double
density format for the Atari 8-bit computers. The utility does not
support any of the 128-byte sector formats, but the source is included (in
case you come up with a way to add such support). The program has been
compiled with Microsoft C and MASM. Use a de-arc'er to open.
- A utility to create self-extracting archives - just like the PC's.
A self-extractivng program.
- DCM2ATR v1.0
- A utility which onverts DCM (Disk Communicator disk images, the
standard, compressed Atari format for disk image files) into ATR (SIO2PC
disk images, the standard, uncompressed PC format for Atari disk image
files). Includes PC executable program, 'C' source code and
documentation. Use an unzipping program to open.
- Disk Communicator v.3.2 by Bob Puff
- DC reads a raw disk and saves it to a (one or more) file for
distribution. It also eads a saved disk image and writes it out to a
blank floppy. Instructions are built in. Use this to read .DCM (and
.DC3) files. Use a dearc'er to open.
- Super UnArc
- A reliable dearchiving program. A self-opening program.
- A uudecode and uuencoder for the Atari 8bit. Use a dearc'er to open.
- Unzip v1.13b
- UnZIP for the Atari 8-bit. The file contains the program and the
documentation. Use a dearc'er to open.
Get your own Chebucto account
Look here for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access