Atari ST/TT/Falcon Communications Software
- STinG v1.26 *Freeware* P. Rottengarter and R. Andersson
- An full-featured TCP/IP PPP program for the ST. Use LHarc to open and
follow the directions carefully. Updated TCP and Serial STX modules below
must be used with this version. Use the X-Control.CPX to change settings
easily. Read the information file from Ronald. Also, you can find an
information sheet on running STinG 1.26 on a plain 1mb 1040ST along with
- Flash v1.60
- The best telecommunications program available for Atari users. Online
documentation, full Z-Modem upload/download capability and set up to
dial CCN via the F1 key; other users can reassign this key to their own
internet service. Can be run from a floppy or a hard drive.
- Teddy-TERM V2.14
- One of the better telecommunications programs available today for
Atari users. Online documentation. Due to the size of the uncompressed
copy, it is recommended this program be used in conjunction with a hard
- X Y Z V2.02
- Allows you to use X,Y or ZModem. An enhanced version of 2.01,
ZModem-G, 32-bit CRCs, extended ZModem options are all now supported.
Also features improved serial port handling.
- ANSI - ST V0.40
- The Atari ST ANSI Screen Driver designed to compliment the built-in
VT-52 emulator. After unzipping, copy ANSI_ST.prg into the AUTO folder on
your boot disk and reboot. Run after screen accelerators such as
- XYZ Shell V3.3
- A shell for term programs that allow running external commands. Read
the provided documentation to better understand the shell concept.
- ZFlash V1.20 (for Flash V1.50 upwards)
- A ZModem transfer shell featuring CRC-16 and CRC-32 error checking
and batch transfers. Read the provided documentation to better
understand this shell program.
- ZMDM16 V1.6
- Zmdm is another ZModem program derived from rz/sz for Unix and
possible to run at 38.4K or higher bps.
- This ia a shell for running ZModem for use with the GEM versions of
SZ.prg and RZ.prg and can be run with Interlink. Complete on-line
Get your own Chebucto account
for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access