[NatureNS] Tundra Swan First Lake Sackville Photo

From: Rosemary G <mountainchickadee@hotmail.com>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:13:54 -0600

--_201db24e-2bda-40bb-80e8-885adf2052d5_

(I had sent an earlier email to NatureNS with the Tundra Swan photo attache=
d but it hasn't come through to my inbox so perhaps having the attachment s=
lowed it down.  So you will probably end up getting this twice...this email=
 without the attachment.)

I have posted photos to my website of the Tundra Swan=2C taken this afterno=
on at First Lake=2C Sackville.  Swan was discovered by Peter LeBlanc.  To v=
iew photos please go to:

http://www.pbase.com/rosemarygallingernature     =20

Once=20
the photo gallery opens=2C just click on Waterfowl of=20
Canada=2C then click the individual thumbnail photo to view the Tundra=20
Swan (once photo is open hit Next at the top right hand of the page to view=
 next photo).  I am in the process of going through the photos so may load =
more this evening.  I will also post a cropped photo for an easier view of =
the yellow teardrop field mark.

Rosemary Gallinger
 		 	   		  =

--_201db24e-2bda-40bb-80e8-885adf2052d5_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
</head>

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style>
ached but it hasn't come through to my inbox so perhaps having the attachme=
nt slowed it down.&nbsp=3B So you will probably end up getting this twice..=
website of the Tundra Swan=2C taken this afternoon at First Lake=2C Sackvil=
le.&nbsp=3B Swan was discovered by Peter LeBlanc.&nbsp=3B To view photos pl=
ease go to:<br><br>http://www.pbase.com/rosemarygallingernature&nbsp=3B&nbs=
p=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B&nbsp=3B <br><br>Once=20
the photo gallery opens=2C just click on Waterfowl of=20
Canada=2C then click the individual thumbnail photo to view the Tundra=20
Swan (once photo is open hit Next at the top right hand of the page to view=
 next photo).&nbsp=3B I am in the process of going through the photos so ma=
y load more this evening.&nbsp=3B I will also post a cropped photo for an e=

--_201db24e-2bda-40bb-80e8-885adf2052d5_--