[NatureNS] Storm

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:38:10 -0400 (AST)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The wind has been howling here all night, but we still have power (it went
off briefly a couple of times but came right back).  I assume there'll be
a few trees on the ground. (and Christmas decorations) The rain only
started here in Rich. Co. about 5:00 this A.M.
Billy

 As I sit here typing this email I have no power and there a tree laying on