[NatureNS] Good week for orchids on Brier?

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:54:43 -0330
From: June Swift <brierisland@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--00235445ba904d229b049cfa90d6

At western light you will probably see some of the bog orchids out later in
June. Maybe some Northern White Bog Orchids might be out near the the
graveyard, but definately july is great for orchids in Brier.
June

--
June Swift
Brier Island Nature Blog

--00235445ba904d229b049cfa90d6

er in June. Maybe some Northern White Bog Orchids might be out near the the=
 graveyard, but definately july is great for orchids in Brier.</div>
; PADDING-LEFT: 1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">
rial">Hi, all-<br><br>A friend from Japan will be visiting us in June, and =
we wanted to take her to Brier Island. One of the things she is interested =
in is seeing wild flowers, especially wild orchids, and we know that Brier =
is a great place for this. <br>
roughly the week of June 7-14, or the week of June 20-27. Any advice as to =
which would be better for seeing orchids and other wild flowers would be gr=
eatly appreciated.<br>
a href=3D"Http://www.brierisland.blogspot.com">Http://www.brierisland.blogs=
pot.com</a><br>

--00235445ba904d229b049cfa90d6--