[NatureNS] Black Bears

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1309894319; bh=pE4OZdY7L2EtiyOqWHttdWa8OnyAcCAOeRX0zFGWn5U=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=eWzgXZnwrEUR0igOswZbwJ2NtfwsPUq6OaLgtette7mHm2h+pXccUcI7p+epyUFRrnUuLKaYVelq8pOVP9vuQaPmr3sb+ncZS2MdrH3RiSwDntqmPNspTeB9rYa+l2QnuHUWgXRy5punWXetraXAcClilKAtx5V1GfkWfI5LXjA=
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 12:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: bev@magickcanoe.com
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca

John,

I don't knw if this link will work for you, but the google books preview of the book - page 61 - does mention the possibility of attracting bears and also owls, etc...
http://books.google.com/books?id=FedLdJL8b5IC&lpg=PP1&pg=PA61#v=onepage&q&f=false
I'm sending this reply to naturens and also cc'ing it to you as my last couple of post to nasturens did not go throu.  No idea why.
regards,
bev wigney
Round Hill (in summer)