[NatureNS] re 'Peeps'?

Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:54:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;DIV style=3D"MIN-HEIGHT: 14px=3B MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px=3B
At Fuller's Bridge in Richmond County today, there was also a flock of
peeps on the flats,  a couple of hundred, probably 90% semi-palmated
plovers, but a few least and sem-pal sandpipers as well.  Also working the
flats were a a couple of dozen G. Yellowlegs and at least 2 L. Yellowlegs,
with 10 Willets. (don't know if they were E. or W., no binoculars)   Lots
of clams!
Billy