[NatureNS] Barn Swallow Locations?

Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:19:56 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;DIV&gt;&lt;FONT size=3D2&gt;&amp;nbsp;&a
--20cf300514b4ccb5a104bcbc1aeb

I know  some places near Truro and  Tata, let me know if you want info on
these

birdvet@hotmail.com

--
Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre

--20cf300514b4ccb5a104bcbc1aeb

I know =A0some places near Truro and =A0Tata, let me know if you want info =
at 1:23 PM, Elizabeth Campbell <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:E.Ca=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hello All<br>
 =A0I am a Biology student at Dalhousie and will be doing a research projec=
t this summer on barn swallows, looking at what areas they use for nesting,=
 what characteristics are important in where they build their nests, and ho=
w many are reusing old nests from previous years. My hope is that what I le=
arn can be applied to their conservation and increase population numbers. I=
f anyone knows the location of breeding barn swallows, especially around Ha=
lifax, and wouldn&#39;t mind sharing I&#39;d really appreciate the help. In=
formation can be sent to me at <a href=3D"mailto:E.Campbell@dal.ca" target=
=3D"_blank">E.Campbell@dal.ca</a><br>

 =A0Note that I won&#39;t be disturbing the swallows in any way, just obser=
ving from a distance.<br>
Thank you in advance,<br>
Liz Campbell<br>
hotmail.com" target=3D"_blank">birdvet@hotmail.com</a></div>