[NatureNS] White Point, Queens

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:38:03 -0300

We gain one, we loose one. The White- crowned Sparrows have moved on as have
three of the four Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks. I now have two female
hummingbirds to go with the Three males already here. The neighbour cats
have taken three birds, two mourning Doves and  I think a Sparrow of some
sort. These birds were well away from the feeders. I am not sure what I
should do but something is going to be done.
Marg Millard in White Point, Queens  where we have very large and very
hungry  Blackflies!!