Re: [NatureNS] Squirrel Dilemma

From: "Tom & Terri" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:37:03 -0400

I for one am not that pure in evicting unwanted guests.

I've lent a "Live Catch" trap to a friend once to get rid of 4-5 Squirrels.
Well 7-8 days later he relocated 38-40 Squirrels and better Squirrel proofed
his work shop.

BUT.

If they want to evict without injury then the only solution is to make this
happen. They have to make the opening a one way passage and as they leave
for food, water, or companionship they'll evict themselves. (same sort of
thing is done for unwanted Bats)!

Tom K

Canso