[NatureNS] More late butterflies

From: "Bob McDonald" <bobathome83@gmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:26:00 -0400

On a short hike on one of our neighbourhood trails this morning, two Painted
Ladies were seen in the bright sunshine and summer-like weather conditions
(20 C).  Unfortunately, I wasn't carrying my camera, so these won't be
documented for the butterfly atlas!  I did return several hours later but by
then it had clouded over and the temp had gone down considerably, so no leps
were seen.  Too bad!

Bob McDonald
Halifax