[NatureNS] Coyote and deer carcass.

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:17:31 -0400
From: <garymurray@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: AngelaJoudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>

I seem to have done that a few times now. :)

Drove by the kill site this morning, and there was just 1 raven nearby the carcass, but it seemed nervous and flew off. It's getting lots of attention judging it's behaviour, and by the human footprints on the ice around it! I

Gary Murray
Tucker Lake
Beaverbank NS