[NatureNS] Pine warbler and yellow-headed blackbird still in

From: Angus MacLean <cold_mac@hotmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:57:57 -0300

margin-left: 0px; "&gt;&lt;font face=3D"Courier" size=
--_78bbe2da-14b2-4ff7-b455-fed2438004e2_

The Y/H Blackbird was present about 2 today just east of #918 & on the oppo=
site side of the road. Only ~45 birds were there & several small groups fle=
w as we were watching. Luckily the Yellow-headed was in the group that rema=
ined.

Angus=20