[NatureNS] Dovekies everywhere, a crossbreed Barrow's goldeneye

From: Dennis Hippern <dhippern@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 01:32:50 -0400

--_7e7871b3-5b26-46c1-93fe-8421798f9dcf_

Dovekies have also been seen in Halifax harbour. I was not all that surpris=
ed to find oneon Portland Street in Dartmouth on Monday Jan 20. Unfortunatl=
ey it it did not fare toowell after an altercation with a car. I have retre=
ived the carcas and am wondering ifany institution is intereseted in having=
 it for thier records. It has been damaged due tothe car incident but may b=
e of some scientific interest. It's in my freezer now. Let me knowof any in=
terest=2C if none =2C I will dispose of it.Dennis Hippern (DHH)Cole Harbour