[NatureNS] Great Horned Owls

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:35:46 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--f46d0401fe91a821e504d61b7769

Hi,

A few minutes ago I got a pair of Gt.Horned Owls answering to my efforts at
hooting (that's a first for me!) in the Eagle Landing subdivision N. of
Kentville. One (I think the F., judging by its slightly faster and higher
pitched hoots) was visible, and the silhouette was photographable.  They
were around last year, and by early Summer young birds were around.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--f46d0401fe91a821e504d61b7769

Hi,<br><br>A few minutes ago I got a pair of Gt.Horned Owls answering to my=
 efforts at hooting (that&#39;s a first for me!) in the Eagle Landing subdi=
vision N. of Kentville. One (I think the F., judging by its slightly faster=
 and higher pitched hoots) was visible, and the silhouette was photographab=
le.=A0 They were around last year, and by early Summer young birds were aro=
und.<br>

 target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>###################

--f46d0401fe91a821e504d61b7769--