[NatureNS] Colourful Caddisfly- correct ID?

Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:10:01 -0300
From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

  E&lt;BR&gt;&amp;gt; Dalhousie, Kings Co this week. I identified it on
Thank you for pointing that out Angus. I best keep the id as a
Limnephilidae spp (Norhern Caddisfly family).

On Dave W's point: Many of the Internet based ID guides such as Bug
Guide do have limitations. But they often are fairly accurate and are
user friendly. I think they are great by providing an accessible guide
for people who are not experts, nor want to be. The more folks
interested in nature the more likely it is to be conserved.

Nancy