[NatureNS] Aggressive Hummingbitd

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <HEBDAAJ@gov.ns.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 12:26:49 +0000

--_000_BB70A87CFE8B8B4597E5A9D5EDDAB6FB1CD44EC5AS446provgovnsc_

We get some of those at the Museum... have the kids get candy before they g=
o up in the galleries..

I did some work on Hummingbirds in Ecuador years back  and noticed concentr=
ations at which defensive behaviour started, and higher concentrations wher=
e defending an "unlimited" food supply was not needed, so aggression stoppe=
d - no need to defend.

But with your recipe sounds like something else going on.

Andrew