[NatureNS] bumblebee identity

From: Angus MacLean <cold_mac@hotmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:25:05 -0200

&gt;&gt; &gt; There was a number of small skippers flying too but never allo
--_c0092b7e-f638-4428-bd0a-1356e0ec0542_

Hi Steve:

Yes=2C that is the feature that separates the two. I like to think of it as=
 an arrow leading from the black thorax patch towards the abdomen. The same=
 arrow identifies Bombus impatiens by the way=2C along with the number of t=
ergites covered by pile but the latter can be ambiguous.

Where are the bristletails found at HH? Both East or West?

=20

Cheers=2C Angus

=20