[NatureNS] "Wild Cucumber"

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:37:22 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11336bba51129704e50572bf

Hi,

At the moment there seems to be a huge amount of Wild Cucumber (I don't
know any other name for it) festooned all over trees and shrubs in my yard
and elsewhere in the Valley. Along parts of the 101, the road edges are
almost white with it. Can anyone tell me its status in NS - e.g. is it a
noxious weed, is it introduced, does it have any beneficial effects for
other plants , animals or people, and any other interesting information?

Thanks,

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--001a11336bba51129704e50572bf

to be a huge amount of Wild Cucumber (I don&#39;t know any other name for i=
t) festooned all over trees and shrubs in my yard and elsewhere in the Vall=
ey. Along parts of the 101, the road edges are almost white with it. Can an=
yone tell me its status in NS - e.g. is it a noxious weed, is it introduced=
, does it have any beneficial effects for other plants , animals or people,=
 and any other interesting information?<br>

da<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrich=
ard@gmail.com</a><br>

--001a11336bba51129704e50572bf--