[NatureNS] governance and science

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:37:28 -0400

Well-said, Paul.  In my book, environmental interests and long-term economic
ones coincide.  The conflicts are with shorter-term economic interests.

We owe a lot of our good fortune to the foresight and sacrifices of people
who came before us.  Right now, we are still in a good position to make
sacrifices for the well-being of others, both in future generations and in
less-fortunate parts of the world.

Will we be able to say that a generation from now?