[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:44:21 -0300
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

ICAgICAgICAgPC9mb250PjwvZGl
--------------030602000703050808090905

Sorry all.  I replied to last year's message intentionally thinking it
would only go to Chris and he could tell me when this year's count would
be.  I should have checked and seen that it would go to all of NatureNS

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 24/03/2014 7:51 PM, cpepper@ymail.com wrote:
> Hi Don,
> As Ken pointed out, that message is from last years count. Dave is
> also correct, May 10th is this years count day.
>
> Chris
> Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
> Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.
> *From: * Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
> *Sender: * naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca
> *Date: *Mon, 24 Mar 2014 13:57:55 -0300
> *To: *<naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
> *ReplyTo: * naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
> *Subject: *Re: [NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count
>
> Hi Chris.  Any idea of when the NAMC will be this year?
>
> Don
>
> Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
> On 14/04/2013 1:45 PM, Chris Pepper wrote:
>> Attention Birders!
>> The 2013 Nova Scotia Migration Count will be taking place on May
>> 11^th . Anyone interested is encouraged to contact their county
>> coordinator and let them know where they will be participating. If
>> your county has no coordinator you can get in touch with me by e-mail
>> or phone 483-6693.
>> For those of you who are unfamiliar with how the NSMC works, it’s
>> quite simple. Go birdwatching somewhere in Nova Scotia on count
>> day, count the number of each species detected, then send your
>> checklist into your county coordinator. Some counties have more
>> participation than others so make sure you contact your county
>> coordinator and let them know where you will be bird watching to
>> avoid covering the same area as another person. If your county has no
>> coordinator you can send your checklist directly to me Chris Pepper
>> at cpepper@ymail.com <mailto:cpepper@ymail.com>or send it to me the
>> old fashioned way to 65 Marie Ave./ Lake Echo N.S./ B3E-1A9.
>> The easiest way to send in your data is by using the” field” and
>> “feeder watcher” forms provided on the NS Bird Society Website but
>> any checklist is permitted,(at least by me). Just remember to write
>> down what county you participated in, the number of hours you spent
>> in the field or at your feeders and the number of kilometers you
>> walked or drove. The list of county coordinators is on the “cork
>> board” along with the field/feederwatcher forms. If you have any
>> questions you can e-mail me or phone 483-6693 and I will try and
>> assist you the best I can.
>> Thanks again to all the county coordinators. To all the participants,
>> good luck and have fun.
>> Chris Pepper

--------------030602000703050808090905

  <head>
  </head>
        replied to last year's </font>message intentionally thinking it
      would only go to Chris and he could tell me when this year's count
      would be.  I should have checked and seen that it would go to all
      of NatureNS<br>
      Don<br>
        donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      On 24/03/2014 7:51 PM, cpepper@ymail.com wrote:<br>
cite="mid:267964449-1395701491-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1155230708-@b27.c17.bise6.blackberry"
      type="cite">
      Hi Don,<br>
      As Ken pointed out, that message is from last years count. Dave is
      also correct, May 10th is this years count day. <br>
      Chris
        network.<br>
        Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau
        de Bell.</div>
      <hr>
        <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
          idea of when the NAMC will be this year?<br>
          Don<br>
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
            href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>
        On 14/04/2013 1:45 PM, Chris Pepper wrote:<br>
        cite="mid:1365957923.57669.YahooMailNeo@web161002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com"
        type="cite">
          new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:14pt">