[NatureNS] Wood Turtle: long

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 00:30:46 +0000

Lep.
--_f6f9a48e-3c86-4914-ba77-615a9b13ba72_

Not threatened or endangered yet=2C but a painted turtle was crossing the F=
isherman's Memorial Highway just outside of Hammond's Plains when I was com=
ing home last night.  I missed it as did the car behind me=2C but as to its=
 fate after that who knows. =20
=20
James R. Hirtle
Bridgewater=20